President and Chief Executive Officer
• Holds a Doctorate degree in economic geology, has more than 20 years experience in mining exploration and has held senior positions with number of public mining companies. He is the recipient of several honours and awards in academia, he is popular quest lecturer and author of numerous scientific articles. He is also President and CEO, and Director of Sulliden Exploration Inc (SUE) and CEO of Minera Sulliden Shahuindo S.A.C. in Peru.
Director and operation manager
• Mr. Carrier was President of Opsens (OPS: TSX-V) until January, 2013, position that he has hold for almost 10 years and will still be acting as Chairman of the Board of Directors. M. Carrier obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Geology from Université du Québec in May 1979. Previously, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Roctest Ltd, a company whose shares were traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange. He carried out several financing and acquisitions in his career.
• Since 1996, Mr. André Shareck is partner with Redbourne Properties Inc. From 1987 to 1996, he was senior manager, Real Estate financing for National Bank of Canada. Mr. Shareck holds a Bachelors degree in geology as well as a Masters degree in chemistry from the Université du Québec à Montréal since 1980 and 1983. In 1985, he completed a Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance, from HEC-Montreal
James H. Coleman
• Mr. Coleman, Q.C., is a Partner with Macleod Dixon LLP, one of Canada’s leading international law firms. Over the years, Mr. Coleman has been involved in banking, corporate, securities, mining and oil and gas transactions in Canada, the United States, Europe, Central and South America, Africa and Asia.
• Mr. Gagné is President and Chief Executive Officer of Robex Resources Inc (TSX-V:RBX) since 2008. Mr. Gagné is very well known in the mining community for reactivated the title of the company. The recent financing of 14.8 million dollars that will allow Robex to start gold production on its Nampala mining site in 2013, demonstrates his ability in the international financing field.